- Established in 2002
- H.A.H.I. (Hawaii Association Of Home Inspectors) President & Certified Inspector. Level 4: MASTER
- Previous A.S.H.I Member / Certified Inspector 2002-2010 and 2015-2016
- A+ Rated | Hawaii Better Business Bureau | Accredited Company.
- FIVE STAR YELP Company. Our reviews are real!
- Honolulu Board of Realtors- Member
- Expert Witness
- Services for condominiums, townhouses, single family homes, and multi-family properties.
- Large or small homes.
- Drone services.
- Residential inspection specialist. Commercial inspections not offered.
- Full-time inspection company.
- Locally owned & operated.
- Guaranteed independent and unbiased.
- HomeGauge inspection software- the best in the business.
- Large, premium color photo layouts.
- Fast turn around. Results in 24 hours or less where needed.
- Oahu's finest published Consumer Pledge from a Professional Home Inspection company.
- Money back guarantee.
- Competitive pricing.
- 7 payment options.
- Buyer / Client advocate.
- Professional, thorough, and ethical.
- Not a franchise.
- Not a multi-inspector firm. Just one deeply experienced, well-qualified, careful Inspector.
- Licensed in good standing, State Of Hawaii (G.E.- Inspector Homes, LLC).
- Unblemished record: Complaint and litigation free.
- Inspections available 7 days a week by appointment.
- Does not pay to be on any Realtor or Brokerage "Preferred Vendor List".
- Does not compensate Realtors for referrals.
- Does not inspect properties where there is a financial interest.
- Does not minimize inspection findings to keep Realtor referrals coming in.
Inspector: Certifications, Affiliations
(The inspector does not provide fee paid inspections for properties he has a financial interest in).
- HAHI (Hawaii Association of Home Inspectors) Founder & Certified Inspector. Level: Master
- Previous ASHI Member / ASHI Certified Inspector
- Completed and passed ASHI's SOP and COE Exams.
- Completed and passed the National Home Inspectors Exam- a supervised, in-person exam
- Completed and passed the Carson, Dunlop & Associates Limited (Canada) A.S.H.I. program
- Mainland expertise and professionalism.
- Advocate for the regulation of home inspectors in Hawaii.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson & Property Manager - State Of Hawaii
Clients, professional, extremely thorough, and has years of customer feedback forms on file to back it
- Wayne Blackburn's reputation is one of integrity, thoroughness and excellence. He is loyal to his
up. Clients and Oahu's caring Realtors have said his services and report are the finest on Oahu.