|YELP 5.0 star rating 9/13/2017
"Wayne is absolutely fantastic! We have used him on several different occasions and he is
very knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. He provides a detailed report, photos, and
aerial shots. All of the reports (5 total) came in a very timely manner and his pricing is very
reasonable. We are very happy with Wayne's services and highly recommend him to anyone
looking for home inspections.
- Inspector Homes was established in Honolulu in 2002
- H.A.H.I. (Hawaii Association Of Home Inspectors) Certified Inspector. Level 4: MASTER
- Previous A.S.H.I Member / Certified Inspector (210592) 2002-2010, and 2015-2016
- A+ Rated | Hawaii Better Business Bureau | Accredited Company.
- FIVE STAR YELP Company.
- Honolulu Board of Realtors- Member.
- Services for condominiums, townhouses, single family homes, and multi-family properties.
- Large, multi-million dollar home specialist.
- DJI PHANTOM 3 Advanced drone services.
- Residential inspection specialist. Commercial inspections not offered.
- Full-time inspection company.
- Locally owned & operated.
- Guaranteed independent and unbiased.
- HomeGauge inspection software- the best in the business.
- Large, premium color photo layouts.
- Fast turn around. Results in 24 hours or less where needed.
- Oahu's finest published Consumer Pledge from a Professional Home Inspection company.
- Money back guarantee.
- Competitive pricing.
- 7 payment options.
- Senior discounts.
- Buyer / Client advocate.
- Professional, thorough, and ethical.
- Not a franchise.
- Not a multi-inspector firm. Just one deeply experienced, well-qualified, careful Inspector.
- Licensed in good standing, State Of Hawaii (G.E.- Inspector Homes, LLC).
- Unblemished record: Complaint and litigation free.
- Inspections available 7 days a week by appointment.
- Does not pay to be on any Realtor or Brokerage "Preferred Vendor List".
- Does not compensate Realtors for referrals.
- Does not inspect properties where there is a financial interest.
Inspector: Certifications, Affiliations
(The inspector does not provide fee paid inspections for properties he has a financial interest in).
- HAHI (Hawaii Association of Home Inspectors) Founder & Certified Inspector. Level: Master
- Previous ASHI Member / Certified Inspector, 9.5 years
- Completed and passed ASHI's SOP and COE Exams.
- Completed and passed the National Home Inspectors Exam- a supervised, in-person exam
- Completed and passed the Carson, Dunlop & Associates Limited (Canada) A.S.H.I. program
- Mainland expertise and professionalism.
- Advocate for the regulation of home inspectors in Hawaii.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson & Property Manager - State Of Hawaii
Clients, professional, extremely thorough, and has years of customer feedback forms on file to back it
- Wayne Blackburn's reputation is one of integrity, thoroughness and excellence. He is loyal to his
up. Clients and Oahu's caring Realtors have said his services and report are the finest on Oahu.