|YELP 5.0 star rating 5/24/2017
"Prior to doing a major renovation and in trying to plan ahead, I am very glad I sought out
Wayne for his expertise in home inspection. When I could not be there during parts of the
renovation, Wayne offered to check in on my contractor and check his work. When my
contractor tried to cut corners, Wayne stepped in or gave me a heads up. When I ran into a
design dilemma, Wayne shared his experience on what would make the most sense in terms
of liveability, style, and as a long-term investment. He is straightforward and he will tell you
exactly how it is. I trust his judgment and advice and I plan to count on him again".
- Inspector Homes was established in Honolulu in 2002
- H.A.H.I. (Hawaii Association Of Home Inspectors) Certified Inspector. Level 4: MASTER
- Previous A.S.H.I Member / Certified Inspector (210592) 2002-2010, and 2015-2016
- A+ Rated | Hawaii Better Business Bureau | Accredited Company.
- FIVE STAR YELP Company.
- Honolulu Board of Realtors- Member.
- Services for condominiums, townhouses, single family homes, and multi-family properties.
- Large, multi-million dollar home specialist.
- DJI PHANTOM 3 Advanced drone services.
- Residential inspection specialist. Commercial inspections not offered.
- Full-time inspection company.
- Locally owned & operated.
- Guaranteed independent and unbiased.
- HomeGauge inspection software- the best in the business.
- Large, premium color photo layouts.
- Fast turn around. Results in 24 hours or less where needed.
- Oahu's finest published Consumer Pledge from a Professional Home Inspection company.
- Money back guarantee.
- Competitive pricing.
- 7 payment options.
- Senior discounts.
- Buyer / Client advocate.
- Professional, thorough, and ethical.
- Not a franchise.
- Not a multi-inspector firm. Just one deeply experienced, well-qualified, careful Inspector.
- Licensed in good standing, State Of Hawaii (G.E.- Inspector Homes, LLC).
- Unblemished record: Complaint and litigation free.
- Inspections available 7 days a week by appointment.
- Does not pay to be on any Realtor or Brokerage "Preferred Vendor List".
- Does not compensate Realtors for referrals.
- Does not inspect properties where there is a financial interest.
Inspector: Certifications, Affiliations
(The inspector does not provide fee paid inspections for properties he has a financial interest in).
- HAHI (Hawaii Association of Home Inspectors) Founder & Certified Inspector. Level: Master
- Previous ASHI Member / Certified Inspector, 9.5 years
- Completed and passed ASHI's SOP and COE Exams.
- Completed and passed the National Home Inspectors Exam- a supervised, in-person exam
- Completed and passed the Carson, Dunlop & Associates Limited (Canada) A.S.H.I. program
- Mainland expertise and professionalism.
- Advocate for the regulation of home inspectors in Hawaii.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson & Property Manager - State Of Hawaii
Clients, professional, extremely thorough, and has years of customer feedback forms on file to back it
- Wayne Blackburn's reputation is one of integrity, thoroughness and excellence. He is loyal to his
up. Clients and Oahu's caring Realtors have said his services and report are the finest on Oahu.